Portugal is a great place to paddle and supXscape will take you to the best paddling spots in a variety of locations with a whole host of things to see and do. You will get the most from your time in Portugal and return home with fantastic memories from amazing experiences.
Why Portugal is such a great place to SUP
- There is approximately 1114 miles of coastline, most unexplored by SUP.
- Portugal sits on the same latitude as central California and shares similar ocean influenced weather patterns
- You can drive easily from one end of Portugal to the other in a day, legally.
- There have been no documented shark attacks on humans in Portuguese waters.
- Quality wines start at €1 bottle and a set lunch with wine is around €7
- Easy access from all of Europe and flying in to Lisbon you can be at your destination within an hour of collecting your hire car.