In these videos worlds fastest paddler Annabel Anderson show exercises that increase flexibility and mobility. They should be done after paddling.
SUP FLEXIBILTY AND MOBILITY EXERCISE 1: SHOULDER FLEXIBILITY
- this videos shows an exercise that increases shoulder flexibility.
- it gets harder the closer you put your arms together when gripping the paddle
SUP FLEXIBILTY AND MOBILITY EXERCISE 2: SHOULDER & SPINE FLEXIBILITY
This video shows an exercise that increases shoulder and spine flexibility
- put your legs together
- your shoulders back
- extend your arms
- turn one palm up
- face near the shoulder of that arm
- extend that arm
- flip and extend the other arm
- push the shoulder into the same direction as the arm
The videos were shot right after Annabel’s victory in the London Boat Show Indoor SUP sprint challenge. So please excuse the chaotic setting, we decided to prioritize the quality of the exercises over high-end production!
More SUP Training with Annabel Anderson
- Warm Up
- SUP Strength Training
- SUP Flexibillty and Mobility Training (this is the article you are on)
More on SUP Training
- Click here for an overview of great SUP Training Resources.