After an equally dramatic year on the Stand Up World Series, that took the world’s best to all four corners of the world, we are preparing for a new look Series for 2014, that consolidates on the Premier World Series events to provide a high impact, polished World Series of events, culminating in the crowning of the World Champion for both Men and Women.
- Brazil Pro Grand Slam: 4th – 6th April (Grand Slam will run from the 29th March with the Surfing World Tour first, while the Racing will take place on the final weekend)
- Abu Dhabi All Stars Grand Slam: 15th – 19th April (Grand Slam will run from the 11th – 19th April with the Surfing World Tour first and Racing taking place over a 4 day window at the end of the waiting period)
- Stop 3 (final location tbc by 1st week of Jan): 16th – 18th May (World Series Race for both Men and Women)
- Hamburg World Cup, Germany: 27th – 29th June (World Series Race for both Men and Women)
- Chicago World Paddle Challenge: 8th – 10th August (World Series Race for both Men and Women)
- Huntington Beach Pro Grand Slam: 19th – 21st September (Grand Slam will run from the 15th, and the World Series Race for both Men and Women will run on the Final weekend)
- World Series Finals at Turtle Bay, Oahu: 2nd – 5th October (World Series Race for both Men and Women)
More 2014 events are here. Are you hosting a SUP event in 2014? Email us the information to info (at) sup-guide.com and we will publish it ASAP.