The dates for the Stand Up World Series have again changed…..hopefully for the last time! UPDATE: Philippines cancelled! Earlier changes: There is no more Hamburg, St. Maxime is not World Series anymore and Italy race is now moving to October (and on the same weekend as Lost Mills anymore)….and the New York race got scratched.
Here are the hopefully final dates, more info on what has changed later.
- Namotu World Paddle Challenge, Fiji: 13th – 18th November 2011 (5 Star)
- CamSur World Paddle Challenge, Philippines: 19th – 22nd April, 2012 (Prime)
- La Torche Grand Slam, France: 5th – 6th May, 2012 (3 Star)
- St. Tropez SUP Race Cup, France: 26th – 27th May, 2012 (4 Star)
- Anzio Stand Up Paddle Challenge: 9th – 10th June, 2012 (status tbd)
- Ile d’Oleron Stand Up Paddle Challenge, France: 23rd – 24th June, 2012 (4 Star)
- Chicago World Paddle Challenge, USA: June 30th – July 1st (Prime)
- Copenhagen Paddle Challenge, Denmark: 7th – 8th July, 2012 (status tbd)
- Varberg World Paddle Challenge, Sweden: 14th – 15th July (Prime)
- Maui Naish Paddleboard Race, Hawaii: 21st – 22nd July, 2012 (Status tbd)
- Na Pali Paddleboard Race, Hawaii: 4th – 5th August, 2012 (Status tbd)
- Brazil Grand Slam: 1st – 2nd September 2012 (Status tbd)
- Florida Stand Up Paddle Challenge USA: 8th – 9th September 2012 (Prime)
- Huntington Beach Pro Grand Slam, USA: 15th – 17th September, 2012 (Prime)
- Tahoe World Paddle Challenge, USA: 22nd – 23rd September, 2012 (Status tbd)
- Italy Race (Anzio): 6th/7th of October (tbc)
- World Championship Finals at Turtle Bay, Hawaii: 12th – 14th October, 2012
- Invitational: Namotu World Paddle Challenge, Fiji: 11th – 17th November 2012
Further information will soon be available on: http://standupworldseries.com
More upcoming SUP races are here.
Thanks to www.supracer.com for the help with the dates in this ever changing schedule!