The 6th annual beach boy race will take place in Puerto Rico on Saturday April 5th, with an impressive prize money purse of 16.000 US$.
Venue: Hotel Villa Cofresí & Parador Villa Antonio, Road 115 Km 12, Rincón, Puerto Rico
Race starts: 9:00 AM (Puntual-Sharp)
Categorias / Categories:
- Elite 14’ (no gender division)
- Elite 12’6″ Male & Female,
- Elite Paddleboards (prone) (no gender) This class is subject to quorum (3) .
- Elite Surfboard type, under 12’6″ Male & Female,
- Open: Surfboard type under 12’6″ Male & Female,
- Open 14’ (no gender division)
- Open12’6″ Male & Female,
- Kids (Any board)
- Distancia de rutas: 8 millas/miles (Elite) y 3 millas/miles (Open)
- The use of a leash is highly recommended. This is an open sea race. You can confront large waves on the route.
- Entry fees: $20.00 Kids / $50.00 Open / $80.00 Elite
- Includes: Commemorative event tshirt, Competitor shirt, goodie bag, lunch.
- Trophies @ lots of goodies for Open, Elite (prone) & Kids.
- Great party, live music, raffles & LOTS of goodies for competitors.
The day of the event we will raffle an SUP / Get your ticket today for only $5.00. Raffle tickets available at the event and these establishment. Taíno Divers, Villa Cofresí Hotel, Mar Azul Surf Shop, Parador Villa Antonio. Part of the proceeds of this event will benefit local Rincon charities. 🙂
Check out the video from last year’s event:
More Information: http://www.rinconbeachboy.com/