I was going to wait until I finish the M2M and M4M photos before I post anything from this race … but I just had to post a couple. The conditions were so bad on race day in the early am, that there was a good chance of the race being canceled. The organizers decided to hold off until 11am to make a decision, and it was a good one. It was epic conditions…. more photos to come soon!
To stay updated with 808photo.me, go to http://Facebook.com/808photo.me and click on “Like” under the header image.