Want to improve your paddling in an awesome location? Check this out…..
Learn from Spanish Champion Belar Diaz, Professional Stand Up Paddle Racer, 3rd in BOP California (12’6″, m 30-39) and 7th in Lost Mills International SUP race at Brombachsee. Aside from various race titles, Belar has also done some crazy long distance challenges, like paddling from Ibizia to Spain or Crossing the Strait of Gibraltar on a SUP.
DATE, LOCATION & LOGISTICS
Thursday, June 21st at beautiful Walchensee in Bavaria, 18:30
The course will be held in English, but Petra will translate to German should need be.
- Perfecting your paddling TECHNIQUE
- Improve your buoy turns
- Prepare for long distance challenges
- Hydration/nutrition while paddling
- Beach start technique (start & finish)
- Preparing training routines
- Improving physical performance
- Improving performance in competitions
- Perfect Paddle technique
- Preparation for competitions
- Individual debugging of the style of each Paddler
- Practical exercises to improve paddle technique
- Optimal Heart Rate
- Video taping of each participant to improve technique
Price: 60 EUR for 2.5-3 hours.
Further information and registration: info(at)sup-guide.com.