From June 24-26 2011 the 3rd German Surfboard and Stand Up Paddlerace Championships will take place in a wonderful beach club setting in Cologne.
What’s new in 2011? The race will be complemented with “Surf-o-Rama”, Germany’s largest Outdoor SUP&Surf Festival. There will be a live concert and a party on Saturday night.
Visitors can set up camp in the area and enjoy the evening with bonfires and BBQs
- 25. + 26.06.2011
- Mühlheimer Hafen ( Cologne, Germany)
- Hafenstrasse 10 – 15
- 51061 Köln ( Mühlheim )
The race will take place on River Rhine:
Distances for Men/Women
- Shortboard 5.0 — 6″10′ Fuss ( 200 m )
- Minimalibu 7.0 — 8″10′ Fuss ( 200 m )
- Longboard 9.0 – 10″0′ Fuss ( 200 m )
- Sand UP ( SUP ) Paddle ( 1000 m )
- Paddlerace for Surfclubs and Teams in a Relay ( 800 m – 4 x 200 m )
There will be heats with 4 racers in a knock out format, the first 2 reach the next round. The heats are assigned by lot. Everybody with a surfboard or SUP can participate, a Leash is mandatory.
SURF – O – RAMA
1st Surf & SUP Festival with a large event area in which Brands / Shops can present and sell their stuff.
This weekend will be a blast. We are especially looking forward to the parties in the camping area. Here are some pics from last year