Fanatic has developed a SUP speciffically for kids, which can also be used for Windsurfing.
The ultimate progressive shape for future rippers. Based on the proven 8’6” AllWave it comes with special graphic effects and High resistance Skin (HRS) to take the knocks that athletic young riders will dish out. Stable enough for both first-timers and heavy water, but with a rockerline for aggressive hard-turning styles. Soft Top with foam moulded comfortable deck for grip, durability and protection. Comes in 2+1 Thruster/Tri Setup. The wider outline’s ideal for beginners, but a true surf-style scoop rocker, planted stance and nose kick will satisfy advanced riders in either heavy or mellow conditions. Available in High Resistance Skin (HRS) with 2+1 TriFin cluster (US center box and Futures sidebites) and performance GFK fins. The Ripper is also supplied with a windsurfing mast base option, for first time experiences and light wind wavesailing days.
- Compact Outline gives extra width
- Fish Tail
- Balanced Volume Flow / flat deck for balance.
- Planted stance aids switch from paddling to surfing position
- Bottom shape: Mono concave entry transitioning into a
- V/double concave for easy wave catching and maximum drive
- Real surf scoop rocker line width added nose kick, to prevent
- nose diving
- Thruster (2+1) Fin set up
- CAD designed and analyzed
- Vol.: 130
- Width: 30”/76,2
- Length: 8´6”/259cm,
- Technology: SoftTop
- Fin Technology: AllWave 5 7/8 (US Box),
- 2x AllWave 5” (Future Box)
- Fin System: US Center Box, Future Side Fins