Yoga on a SUP is a trend that cannot be ignored anymore. Fanatic has just launched a great new board for that. We tried it out and truly love it.
A SUP Yoga / SUP Fitness Board needs 4 things
- Soft top
- A place to store the paddle
- A hook to tie up the board, ideally in the front (not leash plug in the back)
- Stability (volume, width, thickness)
The new Fanatic Fly Air Fit ticks all the boxes. It is 11’x35″x5.5″ and has a volume of 322l. What is even more exciting, there is the Fly Air Platform. This is like a giant “docking station” for paddleboards.
The instructor can optionally sit on it in the middle or on one of the boards. When only 4 boards are connected like in the photo, it is ideal as it prevents the “domino day effect” meaning if one person falls off all others will fall of which frequently happens when multiple boards are lined up next to each other.
Fanatic Fly Air Fit Features
- All-round style and shape for good glide, all-terrain and level Stand Up Paddling use
- Extra large dimensions for an uninterrupted workout
- Lightweight Stringer TechnologyProduced at the worlds most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process, providing unmatched air pressure/stiffness ratio
- Removable fin – zero tools needed
- Multiple high quality eyelets to attach to training partners or Fly Air Fit Platform
- Extra large deck pad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Convenient handles for carrying and the use of power bands
- New premium Wheely-Backpack with easy entry zipper, padded straps, belts & accessory compartments incl.
- Power Pump for effortless packing and transportation
Aside from that the Fanatic Fly Air Fit simply feels great and looks beautiful.
SUP Yoga on Fanatic Fly Air Fit Video
Check out the video below which says it all or visit http://www.fanatic.com/sup for more information