Are you still paddling? How cold is it where you are? Inspired by some great submissions, we are starting a SUP Zero Photo Competition.
How does it work?
Email your best winter SUP pics to info(at)sup-guide.com with one sentence, where it was and what the temperature was. We will upload the entries to our facebook page and the photo with the most likes will win. There will also be a lottery among all entries.
How do I vote for a pic?
Go to www.facebook.com/supguide and like the photos you want to vote for
What are the prizes?
So far we have:
- 3 DVD set That First Glide – The Movie DVD, The Ultimate Guide to Stand Up Paddling DVD, The Core – An African SUP Adventure DVD thanks to Munich Stand Up Paddling
- ION Plasma Booties 6/5, the warmest booties ever thanks to ION
- Zentrom Energy Band
- SWOX Sunscreen
- SUP Workbook Peter Bartl thanks to www.sup-guide.com
- Santo Loco Hoodie (Ladies XS) thanks to www.santoloco.com
- Santo Loco T-Shirt (Men) thanks to www.santoloco.com, by the way that is the shop where I found the FK-1 fins for my SUP
- Fanatic Hoodie thanks to www.fanatic-sup.com
- Fanatic T-Shirt thanks to www.fanatic-sup.com
- Kialoa T-Shirt thanks to www.sensosports.com
- Sensoboard T-Shirt thanks to www.sensosports.com
- 1 SUP Course on the River, level 1, thanks to www.bavarianwaters.com
- 1 T-Shirt and Cap thanks to www.makaiboards.ch
More exciting prizes are being confirmed.
What's the fineprint?
Competition ends February 29th, 23:59 CET. Winners will be notified via email. By emailing the photo you are giving use permission to publish the photo on www.facebook.com/supguide and www.sup-guide.com/www.sup-guide.de
Stuck for inspiration?
Check out the submissions so far!