2013 SUP Race License

Many Races will require you to have a Race License. Got yours already? If not or if your local federation does not issue race licenses, the FCS one is a good option. It includes medical assistence throughout Europe.

It costs 40 EUR for SUP. The details are here. You have to download the form, fill it out, sign it and mail back to northwindnwk(at)gmail.com. You will have to transfer the money and then you will receive a nice credit card size card which is your race license.