Portugal is a great place to SUP
- There is approximately 1114 miles of coastline, most unexplored by SUP.
- Portugal sits on the same latitude as central California and shares similar ocean influenced weather patterns
- You can drive easily from one end of Portugal to the other in a day, legally.
- Quality wines start at €1 bottle and a set lunch with wine is around €7
- Easy access from all of Europe and flying in to Lisbon you can be at your destination within an hour of collecting your hire car.
The area of Peniche although renowned throughout the world as a surf spot and highlighted each year with the ASP Rip Curl Pro Peniche event really does have it all for the visiting paddleboarder.